Music Commissioner Keith Marcene Langerman
Over 30 years experience as a musician, music journalist and photographer. Highlights include:
- Owner : Americana Music Society ~ 16,000+ followers on Facebook
- Official Photographer : New Mexico Music Awards 2019
- Featured Photographer : “In Harmony : Strengthening the Albuquerque Music Ecosystem” produced by the City of Albuquerque in 2017
- VP Artists & Relations : 13 Music Ltd.
- Photographic work featured in : This Is Rock (Spain); Rock It! (Germany); Classic Rock : Blues (UK); USA Today, The Wall Street Journal, and The Chicago Tribune (USA)
Facebook for Business, Central New Mexico University, 2019
Annie Lebowitz Master Class, 2018
Albuquerque, Bernalillo County
5 August 2020 by Governor Lujan Grisham
7 May 2021 ~ 7 May 2024
- Executive ~ Member-at-Large
Covering the music scene both nationally and internationally, Keith Langerman’s a veteran of over 30 years experience as a musician, journalist and photographer. Internationally known, his work has been featured in This Is Rock (Spain), Rock It! (Germany), Classic Rock : Blues (UK) as well as USA Today, The Wall Street Journal and The Chicago Tribune in the United States.
More recently, his attention has been focused upon photography and running the Americana Music Society, which now numbers over 15,000 followers on Facebook, and growing. His photography has been featured in the official city of Albuquerque publication on the Albuquerque music ecosystem, In Harmony : Strengthening the Albuquerque Music Ecosystem (October 2017). In 2019 he was the official photographer for the New Mexico Music Awards. Currently he also serves as VP Artist and Relations for New Mexico based label 13 Music Ltd.
His photography and digital artwork has also been used in numerous promotional material, album covers and publications worldwide.
These examples cite Langerman’s work as a music industry professional in the private sector.
Album cover photography example Chris Riggins Reflections, 2018
No copyright is claimed in the above creative examples and to the extent that material may appear to be infringed, the New Mexico Music Commission asserts that such alleged infringement is permissible under fair use principles in U.S. copyright laws. If you believe these materials have been used in an unauthorized manner, please contact us.